This page provides links to a wide range of justice, peace and creation care resources:
Filter links by category »
Peace & Non-violence
All Peace & Non-violence links:
- Christian Peacemaker Teams
- A peacemaking organization focussed on reducing violence and protecting human rights in conflict zones.
- Control Arms Campaign
- This campaign wants governments to tighten the rules for arms sales by signing up to an International Arms Trade Treaty. Join the Million Faces petition by texting the word petition followed by your full name to 84118 or sign up online.
- Ecumential Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI)
- The EAPPI is a World Council of Churches initiative established in 2002 in response to a call made by the Heads of Churches in Jerusalem, and Palestinian and Israeli NGOs. The mission of the EAPPI is to accompany Palestinians and Israelis in their nonviolent actions and concerted advocacy efforts to end the occupation.
- Edinburgh Peace & Justice Resource Centre
- Making the links, waging peace. Visit the Centre at St John's Church, Princes St, Edinburgh EH2 4BJ.
- Episcopal Peace Fellowship
- This is the American sister organisation, affiliated with the Episcopal Church in America, and is an independent entity striving to work for peace in justice in their communities, their church, and the world.
- Fellowship of Reconciliation
- The Fellowship of Reconciliation is an international, spiritually-based movement of people who, from the basis of a belief in the power of love and truth to create justice and restore community, commit themselves to active nonviolence as a way of life and as a means of personal, social, economic and political transformation.
- Nonviolent Peaceforce
- Nonviolent Peaceforce is a federation of over 90 Member Organizations from around the world. In partnership with local groups, unarmed Nonviolent Peaceforce Field Team members apply proven strategies to protect human rights, deter violence, and help create space for local peacemakers to carry out their work.
- Pax Christi
- Pax Christi strives to help the Church and the wider community to proclaim and to make peace, through its experience and ideas, and especially through the witness and action of its members.
- Peaceworkers UK
- Peaceworkers UK focuses on raising standards in the field of conflict prevention, crisis management and peacebuilding through an integrated programme of research, training, assessment and recruitment.
- The Anglican Pacifist Fellowship
- A body of people within the Anglican Communion who reject was as a means of solving international disputes, and believe that peace and justice should be sought through non-violent means. They founded the Week of Prayer for World Peace and continue to have close ties with it.
- The Corrymeela Community
- The Corrymeela Community wish to be a Christian community of reconciliation following the way of the gospel, committed to reconcilation in Ireland and across the world.
- The Lauriston Jesuit Centre
- The Lauriston Jesuit Centre is designed to be a place for the Edinburgh Jesuit Community to present issues of spirituality, social justice and adult faith formation to the city of Edinburgh and beyond.