Old Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church, Edinburgh is looking for a new Church Administrator for 15 hours a week. The successful candidate will have excellent computer skills and be proficient in
- Microsoft Office
- managing a database
- using accounting software.
The role will include:
- preparing weekly service sheets
- gathering blank rotas for clergy, readers and intercessors
- managing Church Hall lets
- monitoring the maintenance of church systems, and liaising with tradespeople and the Property Committee
- supporting the church’s digital communications.
Salary is dependent on experience.
For further information and to apply, contact the Rector, Canon John McLuckie firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC017399