St Paul’s has a thriving, wide-spread congregation of around 30 with average weekly attendance of 20, worshipping in a country church fourteen miles outside Inverness. We have a dedicated organist, and an adjoining church hall for coffee after church, for children’s activities and for our occasional lunches. For our history and further details please refer to our web site www.stpaulsstrathnairn.co.uk
The church seeks a priest for our Sunday Eucharist service, and for the equivalent of two days’ duty during the week; someone who will enjoy pastoral visiting and engagement with the local schools and community. In addition to the Sunday service we have occasional baptisms, weddings and funerals.
- honorarium of £2,000 per annum;
- expenses of office including mileage and telephone;
- a modern three-bedroom bungalow as house for duty with a garden leading into the church grounds;
- council tax for the above.
For further details and queries, and to submit profile or c.v. please contact either of the following:
- Mrs Helen Lawton, Secretary to St. Paul’s Vestry, Conachair House, Farr, Inverness IV2 6XJ. email@example.com
- Lt Col James Murray, Farr Mill, Farr, Inverness IV2 6XB. firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this post.
Scottish Registered Charity SCO 23268