Scottish Episcopal Church
Diocese of St Andrews, Dunkeld & Dunblane
Contract: A full time position with appointment subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure Scotland check (Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2017)
These charges lie in East Perthshire, Scotland, at the foothills of the highlands, all within a 10-mile radius of Blairgowrie which is within easy reach of Perth and Dundee, and not too far from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We can offer:
- Four committed congregations with dedicated teams of altar servers, readers etc.
- Enthusiastic vestries which cooperate well together.
- Support from retired clergy and trained lay ministry.
- A community centre and church halls that enable us to support our local communities
- An attractive 3/4-bedroomed detached house in a smart residential area close to good schools and amenities
- An opportunity to exercise and develop your own gifts and calling
We are looking for a strongly spiritual, energetic priest who is a confident communicator, able to engage with people and who will:
- Help develop ties and be relevant within the community
- Contribute to the development of our congregations
- Provide pastoral care to all congregational members
- Encourage further lay participation
- Inspire people on their spiritual journey
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 8 June 2019
Interview date is: 26/27 June 2019
A congregational profile and application form, can be downloaded from www.abcsaints.co.uk, or contact our Joint Liaison Committee secretary: Liz Crichton, Annandale, Main St, Kirkmichael, Perthshire, PH10 7NT Email: email@example.com