St Michael and All Saints, Edinburgh
Full time position
Our historic and beautiful church is situated to the south of Edinburgh’s vibrant city centre. We are a friendly, inclusive congregation proud of our Anglo-Catholic form of worship and strong musical tradition.
We are looking for a Rector who will:
- Guide, inspire and support us on our spiritual journey.
- Maintain our Anglo-Catholic tradition.
- Lead us in an outreach programme.
- A friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic congregation with many talents including strong musicianship.
- Ambition for the use of our building for community and arts outreach.
- A spacious, well-appointed semi-detached stone villa rectory.
Remuneration: Scottish Episcopal Church Clergy Standard Stipend
For more information or an informal discussion please contact:
The Very Reverend Frances Burberry, Dean of the Diocese of Edinburgh on 0131 315 0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Congregational profile, person specification and application form can be accessed on our website at www.stmichaelandallsaints.org
The appointment is subject to a satisfactory PVG Scheme Record Disclosure (Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007).
Closing Date: Monday 26 February 2024
Interview Date: Saturday 13 April 2024