The launch of the consultation for the forthcoming Net Zero Action Plan (2023-2030) is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of our church’s environmental sustainability plans. This live stream event, hosted by Bishop Ian Paton and consultant Robert Woodford, will provide you with an overview of the proposed plan, including the values and principles that underpin it, its core objectives, and how you and your church can take action to address the climate emergency.
Read more: Net Zero Action Plan (2023-2030) – Consultation Overview
During the live online session you will:
- Gain a broad overview of the proposed Net Zero Action Plan (2023-2030)
- Explore the ten core objectives, with a specific focus on energy efficiency and 100% clean energy
- Find out how you can get involved in providing formal input in order to help shape the actions that the church will take
- Learn about the values and principles that underpin the plan
- Understand how the church intends to define ‘Net Zero’
- Learn about actions that you and your church can carry out now in order to join with others in addressing the climate emergency
It is recommended that you watch Robert’s webinar from December 2022 prior to this event, to make the most of your time and to get up to speed on the differences between Net Zero and Carbon Neutral.
This is your chance to help influence the future of the Scottish Episcopal Church’s Net Zero plans. Please join us and book your place now.