The next online broadcast service will take place on 28 May at 6.30pm.
Ros & Chris Brett, Lay Readers in the Diocese of Argyll & The Isles, will lead a Service of the Word.
They are joined digitally by people from across the West of Scotland. The hymn is played and sung by John & Christine McIntosh, from Holy Trinity, Dunoon; the Psalm is read by Hilary and Kennedy Fraser from St James the Less, Bishopbriggs; and the Intercessions are read by Alison Clark from St Paul’s, Rothesay.
You can download the liturgy at https://bit.ly/ServiceWord28May
The service can be joined at:
There will also be a Service of the Word at 6.30pm on Thursday 28 May led by Dr Ros Brett & Dr Chris Brett, Lay Readers in the Diocese of Argyll & The Isles.
Subtitles are available on both platforms, if selected by the user. Look for the CC icon at the bottom of the display screen on YouTube; on Facebook, go to Settings, then Video, then select Always Show Captions.
A list of Scottish Episcopal churches offering their own online worship is available here.
You can download previous services here:
- Sunday 24 May – Seventh Sunday of Easter
- Thursday 21 May – Service of the Word for Ascension Day
- Thursday 21 May – A Celebration of the Eucharist for the Feast of the Ascension
- Sunday 17 May – Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Thursday 14 May – Service of the Word
- Sunday 10 May – Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Sunday 3 May – Fourth Sunday of Easter
- Sunday 26 April – Third Sunday of Easter
- Sunday 19 April – Second Sunday of Easter
- Sunday 12 April – Easter Sunday
- Saturday 11 April – The Easter Vigil
- Friday 10 April – Good Friday
- Thursday 9 April – Maundy Thursday
- Sunday 5 April – Palm Sunday – The Rt Rev Andrew Swift, Bishop of Brechin
- Sunday 29 March – The Rt Rev John Armes, Bishop of Edinburgh
- Sunday March 22 – The Most Rev Mark Strange, Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church: